of 2

Dwarf Fortress succession game 3; Digging too deep and too greedily

12 replies
Votes:
+29
LAMP
Donator
wrote:
This is the most paranoid fortress I have ever seen. Didn't we embark in a *calm* biome? :v:

Oh... we could go much, much, more paranoid.... :lol: Just imagine.... interrogation rooms... random inspections of all workplaces and living quarters,,, a full airlock system to get in and out of the mountain/eventual caverns complete with fortifications to neutralize any unwanted visitors that manage to get into the lock. An inn completely cut off from the rest of the mountain (with an airlock system for replenishment of food and beverage) that is a complete and total facade hiding our true glory from the world.

Oh.... and don't forget a dooms day device... you know.. in the inevitable likely hood that something terrible does get in we can neutralize it and euthanize the entire population at the same time to preserve the glory of the mountain and our great works for a future expedition from the Mountainhome to reclaim!
Qdwf4IC.pngNone are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free.
Posted Nov 20, 18
Votes:
+497
Lead Organiser
LAMP
Donator
Added Days
wrote:
This is the most paranoid fortress I have ever seen. Didn't we embark in a *calm* biome? :v:

It's not the wildlife I'm worried about, it's the players :tinfoil:

Also stop sending me steam messages to bitch about long corridors causing hauling problems. Any self-respecting dwarf hold should be at least 86% great pillared halls, vaultways and narrow bridges without handrails. Carve some minetracks or something.

In fact; carve the minetracks around a pumpstack connecting a lava engulfer to a steam drowner. Make sure not to label the levers.
Posted Nov 20, 18 · OP · Last edited Nov 20, 18
Votes:
+29
LAMP
Donator
wrote:

carve the minetracks around a pumpstack connecting a lava engulfer to a steam drowner. Make sure not to label the levers.

I, the super extreme noob of inevitable fun, have NO idea what those are... but they sound like great fun to me! Doooeeeett Skurkanas!
Qdwf4IC.pngNone are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free.
Posted Nov 20, 18 · Last edited Nov 20, 18 by Phoflame
Page
of 2
Latest LAMP Revelations
Enlightened Priests
1537 Posts
1418 Posts
1241 Posts
1199 Posts
731 Posts
NoticeNotices